High Standards Maintained
Once again we are celebrating the success of our Year 11 leavers. This year we are in unprecedented territory and it is hard to compare year on year but we have seen that our students have maintained the high standards that we expect of them across the school.
We have seen students achieve highly in much more challenging English and Mathematics qualifications with many achieving the top grade 7-9. As always we have a number of students who have achieved despite the adversity they have faced and we are very proud of them. As a specialist STEM College we continue to be proud of the superb outcomes for our young people in Science and these are well supported from other subjects across the curriculum.
- Progress 8 score: -0.57
- Attainment 8 score: 41.56
- 58% of students achieved a standard pass (Grade 4 or above) in English and Maths
- 32% of students achieved a strong pass (Grade 5 or above) in English and Maths
- 11% of students achieved a standard pass in the English Baccalaureate (Grade 4 or above in English/Maths & Grade C or above in unreformed subjects)
- 8% of students achieving a strong pass in the English Baccalaureate (Grade 5 or above in English/Maths & Grade C or above in unreformed subjects)
- 93% of students staying in education or entering employment (2015 leavers)
We would like to wish all of our 2017 leavers the very best in the future.
To see how we compare with other schools in the country you can view the performance tables produced by the Department for Education by clicking the following link;