ParentPay – Our New Online Payment Service
We are pleased to announce that we are now accepting payments online for items such as dinner money and college trips. Using a secure website called ParentPay you will be able to pay online using your credit/debit card or through Paypoint. ParentPay will be our preferred method of making payments to college.
What are the benefits to parents and students?
ParentPay is easy-to-use and will offer you the freedom to make online payments whenever and wherever you like, 24/7 –
- The technology used is of the highest internet security available ensuring that your money will reach college safely – offering you peace of mind
- Payments can be made by credit/debit card or also through PayPoint
- Full payment histories and statements are available to you securely online at anytime
- Your son/daughter will not have to worry about losing money at college
- Parents can choose to be alerted when their balances are low via email
How to get started with ParentPay…
We will send you your account activation username and password, simply follow the instructions in the letter we give you to get started with ParentPay.
If you have any question or encounter any problems whilst using the ParentPay site then please email email@example.com or contact Sarah Prestedge at the College.